Saturday 23 November 2013

My Attic - November

I grabbed some goodies at the new round of My Attic. I can ever resist a sale event and everything is available for 90L

First up is this pencil dress from Girl Thursday. I couldn't resist the olive colour and it has the option of wearing it out the shirt and necktie. However I think they are adorable.



A stunning dress and well worth the 90L

I also grabbed this snuggly looking sweater dress from DeeTalez. Just what you need for this time of year. Something that looks warm and cozy to keep you feel toasty!



And lastly we have this gorgeous lingerie from Baiastice.

It comes with an opaque and transparent version, great if you're feeling a little bit naughty!



There's a huge array of colours to choose from but this gold is something special.

The necklace is from Maxi Gossamer was part of the Limited Bazaar event, however there are no guarantees that this is still available as, as usual, it's limited to 100 copies.

All the poses used in this post are from aDORKable and the pose pack is also available at My Attic.

It's really worth a drop by to grab yourselves some goodies at a bargain price!

Pic 1:
Dress - Girl Thursday - Belted Pencil Dress - Olive (My Attic)
Shoes - Gos - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Hair - Truth - Rocky - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Jen Pale - Olive
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - aDORKable Poses - Nippy - 9 (My Attic)

Pic 2:
Dress - DeeTaleZ - Thick Long Wool Sweater Dress - Sand (My Attic)
Hair - Truth - Delta - Gingers 3
Skin - League - Jen Pale - Musk
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - aDORKable Poses - Nippy - 1 (My Attic)

Pic 3:
Lingerie - Baiastice - Orly Lingerie - Transparent Gold (My Attic)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Flutterby Heart - Short Gold (Limited Bazaar)
Hair - Truth - Wanda - Gingers03
Skin - League - Jen Pale - Peach
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - aDORKable Poses - Nippy - 2 (My Attic)

No comments: