Tuesday 8 April 2014

Fit For A Princess

Fit For A Princess has been open for about a week now. I'm not much of a princess but I know lots of you are.

What did grab my attention is the poses. Yes, I'm a total pose whore. You'd cry if you saw my poses folder... I cry when I look in there.

It still doesn't stop me getting overexcited over new poses though. I truly am an addict.

Elephante poses released a set called Let It Go and this is my favourite pose from this set



I'm trapped in a tower in case you were wondering. In true princess style. The Princess's Tower is from Alouette and also available at Fit For A Princess

An Lar Poses also released a set of poses called The Spoiled Princess Series.



I almost look like the evil twin Princess keeping the good twin Princess hidden in the tower.

The crowns in the picture at from Elephante Poses too and are part of their gatcha. Good luck!

I know, I have a vivid imagination! But there's lots more pretty at Fit For A Princess so go take a look if you haven't already.

Pic 1:
Dress - Apple May Designs - Princess Mesh Gown - Sky
Necklace - Izzie's - Snowflake Necklace - Silver
Crown - Elephante Poses - If I Can Dream Tiara - Ice Princess RARE @Fit For A Princess
Hair - Truth - Anita - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Steel (with Erin Lipstick 03)
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - Elephante Poses - Let It Go - #3 @Fit For A Princess

Pic 2:
Dress - Apple May Designs - Royalty Mesh Gown - Duo Red
Necklace - Snatch - Legion Necklace
Crown - Elephante Poses - If I Can Dream - Apple Princess @Fit For A Princess
Hair - Truth - Anita - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Steel (with Erin Lipstick 03)
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - An Lar Poses - The Spoiled Princess Series - Know It All @Fit For A Princess

Furniture:
Tower - Alouette - The Princess's Tower @Fit For A Princess

No comments: