Friday 11 April 2014

Nails And Knickers

Nails and knickers... two of my favourite things in Second Life.

Yes I am an absolute suckers for some new lingerie and SLink nail appliers so why not show you both in one go?

Blacklace have released the full set colours of some lingerie I've blogged previously so I thought I'd pull out of my faves to show off some sexy nails from ZOZ too.

First up is Pippa lingerie in Peach and Butterfly Spring Tips nails



Peach is not a colour I'd normally go for but I really liked this. It just called to me out of all the colours. Every now and again I like to go for something a bit different.

The butterfly and the swirly tips on the nails are super pretty too. Again a bit different from something I'd normally wear I'm mixing it up!

Next up is Katie lingerie in Teal and Daisy Chain Gold nails



Teal is a more usual colour pick for me but the black lace detail against the teal fabric was too much to resist. Comes with appliers too for mesh enhanced ladies.

The daisy chain nails are adorable as if you'd prefer a silver stripe under the daisies then that's an option that's also available.

Last up is the Bellini mesh lingerie in White and Black Lace and the Skull Stripe Silver Polish nails



This is super cute and comes with two different styles of panties. There are also cute/phat azz appliers for you ladies.

I think these nails are my favourite recent release from ZOZ. The little skull is awesome and they look really glossy. I'll be wearing these ones for a while.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a good Friday and Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Lingerie - Blacklace - Pippa - Peach Lace
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Angelica's Ankh Of Power - Short
Hair - Truth - Harriet - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin Lipstick 03)
Nail Polish - ZOZ - Butterfly Spring Tips (require SLink hands) @Fashion Stars
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Casual & Flat (with League appliers)
Breasts - Lush Breasts - 1.4
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Pose - Imeka - Amelie - Pose 7
Pose - Diesel Works - Scarlett - 1

Pic 2:
Lingerie - Blacklace - Katie - Teal
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Anoushka Black Diamonds
Hair - Truth - Harriet - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin Lipstick 03)
Nail Polish - ZOZ - Daisy Chain Gold (require SLink hands) @Cosmopolitan
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Flat (with League appliers)
Breasts - Lush Breasts - 1.4
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Pose - Imeka - Amelie - Pose 8
Pose - The Muse Poses - April - 01

Pic 3:
Lingerie - Blacklace - Bellini - White & Black Lace
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Celeste's Sparkly Heart - Short Silver
Hair - Truth - Harriet - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin Lipstick 03)
Nail Polish - ZOZ - Skull Stripe Silver Polish (require SLink hands) @Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hands - Flat (with League appliers)
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Pose - Imeka - Amelie - Pose 4
Pose - Label Motion - Zoe - Pose 3

No comments: