Wednesday 23 April 2014

Nuts For Nails

I love SLink nail appliers. I have an increasingly growing collection so I thought I'd show some of them off.

Something a bit different from usual.

Dark Passions have a new collection of nails out at the Cosmetic Fair



All of them come with a choice of colours on the hud and the Jellybean Fishnets are a limited edition colour set just for the fair.

Ama is a new brand but he's been making some adorable nails.



The black and bright colours chevron are my favourite. I love how bold they are. The chipped black are also awesome as I get a bit lazy in RL and my nails often end up looking like this.

ZOZ always impress me with their nails and they have released a few great sets at different events



The peeps are adorable. I've never tried a peep, they are something that we don't really get in the UK, but they look like flumps and flumps are delicious!

All these sets also come with toenail appliers too.

Bottom Left - Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Bold Crucifix @Cosmetic Fair
Bottom Right - Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Bold Crucifix Goth @Cosmetic Fair
Top Left - Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Rockabilly Roses @Cosmetic Fair
Top Right - Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Fishnet Fetish Jellybean (Limited Edition) @Cosmetic Fair
Top Centre  - Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Lots O Dots @Cosmetic Fair
Hand - SLink - Mesh Hands - Splayed (with League appliers)

Bottom Left - Ama - SLink Polish - Pastel Chevron
Bottom Right - Ama - SLink Polish - Black Chevron Brights
Top Left - Ama - SLink Polish - Pastel Glitter
Top Right - Ama - SLink Polish - Black Chipped
Hand - SLink - Mesh Hands - Victory (with League appliers)

Left - ZOZ - Wild Black Silver Polish @Designer Circle
Right - ZOZ - Urban Gold Polish @Krave Freestyle Urban Fair
Top - ZOZ - Wild Gold Polish @Cosmopolitan
Bottom - ZOZ - Peep Silver Polish @Cosmetic Fair
Hand - SLink - Mesh Hands - Flat (with League appliers)

No comments: