Friday 12 September 2014

Collabor88 - September 2014

I'll be honest with you. When I saw the Miami Electric theme for this round of Collabor88 I assumed I wouldn't be spending much. It's not really what I'd call my favourite kind of style.

However once again the amazing creators have proved me wrong, impressed me to no and end parted my from my hard earned cash like taking candy from a baby!

It gave me a chance to whip out the bright pink lipstick too. Let's get electric!

Teefy have released a bodysuit and a skirt that fits neatly over the top.



The Tiffany Bodysuit can easily double as some super funky swimwear or if you wanted to get a bit Flash Dance then grab some legwarmers and get crazy! It's a pretty high cut little number so if you wanted to cover up a bit then the Katherine Skirt slips right over the top. It looks like a very pretty little dress when used as a combo but feel free to use it however the fancy takes you.

The necklace is a cute little simple piece from Maxi Gossamer. Fairy Infinity comes with a colour change option for the chain, the setting and the gem in the middle. I'm pretty sure you could find a colour to match almost any outfit you have so it's a great necklace to keep stashed in your inventory.

LeLutka went totally 80's with this classic poofy side ponytail. Including a scrunchie! I so remember wearing my hair like this as a kid. Yes I was an 80's baby! Cadence is perfect for this round of Collabor88 and I'm a little bit in love with it.

Tres Blah have impressed with their Varsity Jacket.



I couldn't resist buying this as soon as I saw it. I've been looking for a really great looking one for a while and it was a super bonus that it fit perfectly over the Min Dress. The Lep colour screamed at me. Of course it did... aqua leopard print! What other colour could I have possibly bought.

Because I'm clearly too cool for school the Miami Heat Shades had to be mine. Classy and sexy but seriously bad to the bone. Or maybe not. I can't be bad... I'm too much of a good girl.

I think the big bow in the Heathers hair from Clawtooth proves I'm a bit of a good girl. So pretty and colour change too. The poofy hair is awesome. I'm loving the volume and that it's still and updo style of hair.

While I'm loving the amazingly bright colours of the Miami Electric round sometimes a girl needs something a bit more under the radar but without being boring. I think The Secret Store have managed to nail both of these.



I grabbed the Lola Cropped Sweater in milk and teamed it up with the Annette Peplum Skirt in Flamingo Party. It really is a Flamingo Party on my skirt there. However if you do want to go all crazy with your colours then trust me they've got that covered too.

To inject a bit of colour I went to the Beaded Statement Necklace in Pink and Aqua. The colours match to the more muted versions in the skirt and adds a little pop. BAM! Eyecatching and so, so pretty.

The hair is the Locomotion style from Exile.

Everybody's doing a brand new dance now, c'mon baby do the locomotion, I know you'll get to like it if you give a chance now, c'mon baby do the locomotion.

Sorry. I think I channelled Kylie there for a bit and as a kid I was totally obsessed with her. So much so that I wanted to call my RL little sister Kylie Minogue when I found out I was getting a little sister. The name of this hair makes me grin and giggle a lot. Great choice. The style is also great, full of volume and lovely wavy strands. A new favourite in my inventory.

Baiastice have stormed into Miami Electric with a giant WHAPOW! (I know, I'm just making up noises now).



You could spot me a mile off in this get up but frankly I'd kind of want you too if I decided to wear it. Bold, bright, stunning colours and patterns. The Caged Top is probably my favourite piece and lets face it, it's going to look gorgeous with whatever you decide to team it with but of course Baiastice always provides a full outfit and the Ives Skirt is the perfect match. I decided to go with the patterned version of the skirt because the colours were hard to resist but there is a plain version too.

The cute little clutch is also available from Baiastice. Glittery and heart shaped, how can you resist?

I wasn't wearing quite enough pink so the Wonju Sandal in Wild Pink from Hucci were the perfect accompaniment.



These are another pair that you will need the SLink high feet for but for 88L and a huge array of colour you're going to end up buying more than one pair. I know I will. The clear, plastic heel is a great touch on these too.

Last up, but by no means least, is a bit of a combo I threw together from two great designers.



The Miami Top from Emery looked great with the Electric Skirt from Pixicat. It has colour and looks great without being too over the top. The split colour skirt is cute without being crazy but if you want crazy they have that too. The Miami Top is just a great vest shirt that will pretty much go with everything so you kind of need one!

The Motel you can see me so effortlessly posing in front of is from Intrigue Co. It comes with numbered motel rooms, a reception and a motel sign. I wish there was a sim full of these where you could go rent one and have a Miami Electric themed holiday!

Lots more to see so go check it all out!

Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Bodysuit - Tee*fy - Tiffany Bodysuit - Kaleidoscope Black @Collabor88
Skirt - Tee*fy - Katherine Skirt - Black @Collabor88
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Fairy Infinity @Collabor88
Hair - LeLutka - Cadence - Dark Reds Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Ears - CheerNo - Human Ears - Tragus
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
Pose - Marukin - Morning - Todoroki @Collabor88

Pic 2:
Dress - Tres Blah - Min Dress - Lep @Collabor88
Jacket - Tres Blah - Varsity Jacket - Black @Collabor88
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Fairy Infinity @Collabor88
Glasses - Yummy - Miami Heat Shades - Black @Collabor88
Hair - Clawtooth - Heathers - Exquisite Reds Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - Marukin - Morning - Class Frass @Collabor88

Pic 3:
Shirt - The Secret Store - Lola Cropped Sweater - Milk @Collabor88
Skirt - The Secret Store - Annette Peplum Skirt - Flamingo Party @Collabor88
Necklace - Yummy - Beaded Statement Necklace - Pink/Aqua @Collabor88
Hair - Exile - Locomotion - Naturals Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Feet - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Feet - High (with League appliers)
Pose - Marukin - Morning - Lorelei @Collabor88
Pose - Double Take - Hello Gorgeous

Pic 4 & 5:
*Top - Baiastice - Caged Top - Azure @Collabor88
*Skirt - Baiastice - Ives Skirt - Fuchsia @Collabor88
*Clutch - Baiastice - Cuore Mini Clutch - Fuchsia @Collabor88
Necklace - Yummy - Beaded Statement Necklace - Pink/Aqua @Collabor88
Bracelets - Izzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles
Glasses - Yummy - Miami Heat Shades - Black @Collabor88
Shoes - Hucci - Wonju Sandal - WildPink @Collabor88
Hair - Exile - Locomotion - Naturals Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Feet - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Feet - High (with League appliers)
Pose - Kirin - Ivy - Pose 3
Pose - Double Take - Hello Gorgeous

Pic 6:
Shirt - Emery - Miami Top - Smoke @Collabor88
Skirt - Pixicat - Electric Skirt - Pink Blue @Collabor88
Necklace - Yummy - Beaded Statement Necklace - Pink/Aqua @Collabor88
Glasses - Yummy - Miami Heat Shades - Black @Collabor88
Hair - Clawtooth - Heathers - Exquisite Reds Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - Kirin - Ivy - Pose 1

Furniture:
Motel Rooms - Intrigue Co. - Miami Electric Motel (includes Electric Motel sign) @Collabor88
Neon Sign - Floorplan - Motel Miami - Turquoise @Collabor88
Curtains - Floorplan - Color Block Curtains - Grey

No comments: