Sunday 7 September 2014

FaMESHed - September 2014

Yay September! FaMESHed opened on the 1st (which is my RL birthday woop woop!) an I got to go get lots of goodies and use the excuse that it was my birthday! lol

Fishy Strawberry are back at FaMESHed with an adorable little dress.



The Saloon Dress comes with a capped sleeve or a no sleeve version. You also get a hud that lets you change the colour of the cute little ruffles on the bottom. I went for the brown because it just screamed autumn at me.

The Mandy hair is a brand new release from Wasabi Pills. I don't plan on taking this one off for a while. I really like shorter styles and this one is adorable.

Zenith grabbed my attention with the Braces Dress.



How gorgeous is that dress? The folds and gathering of the fabric is just stunning. I love clothing that comes with that kind of detail. There's a little rope belt around the hips and there's a hud for you to change the colour of it. The floral print called to me because I have a RL dress with an almost identical print. So, so pretty.

Baiastice have two different options on their dress too.



The Rivia Minidress has an A or B version. Version A comes with some very pretty ruffles across the breast area of the dress (as shown in picture) and Version B is the same dress without the ruffles which makes for a much sleeker looking style. You get both in the pack so you don't have to pick either. The lace overlay print is much more obvious on the lighter colours which is why I went for the green but the black is hard to resist because it just looks so classy.

The shoes you can grab from LVLE if you make a quick trip over to The Pier Market



You will need the SLink medium feet for these beauties. I'm totally in love with the little bow which has the pretty little brooch style middle. The cat seems pretty fascinated with them too!

I might be wrong but I think this is the first time I've seen Haste at FaMESHed. I'm super pleased for them if it's true (I'm a bit brain dead sometimes). Haste snuck under my radar for a while but I kept stumbling upon their stuff at gatcha events and now I'm hooked.



The Summer Hoodie, despite it's name, is perfect for the slightly cooling weather. I'm so happy about that, I was starting to boil in my skin! You can wear the hoodie without the bra, which is a separate piece. I'm usually a medium, but I found the hoodie a little big so I wore the medium bra with the small hoodie and they fit wonderfully together so I'm really happy about that. Try a demo if you are unsure.

Along with the hoodie they also released an ear cuff.

The Chain Ear cuff comes in several different metal colours and with a little tweaking should fit fine over system or mesh add on ears. I use the mesh ears from CheerNo (men's ears to go with my manly face! lol) and they fit well with a little adjusting.

Of course I had to mention the truly gorgeous furniture set you can see lurking in the background there.



Also at FaMESHed is the Louis' Willow Lounge Set from Cheeky Pea. Personally the star and the food are the favourite bits of my set, but the whole set is incredibly detailed and will look amazing in anyone's garden or on your porch.

The cats seem to like it. They are both called Jeff... in case you were wondering.

Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Dress - Fishy Strawberry - Saloon Dress - Brown @FaMESHed
Necklace - Izzie's - Pinecone Necklace - Copper
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Mandy - Reds Pack @FaMESHed
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
Pose - Label Motion - Carola - Pose 2

Pic 2:
Dress - Zenith - Braces Dress - Floral A @FaMESHed
Necklace - Pure Poison - Winteria Necklace (group gift)
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Mandy - Reds Pack @FaMESHed
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
*Pose- Sari-Sari - Happy - 01

Pic 3 & 4:
*Dress - Baiastice - Rivia Minidress A - Green @FaMESHed
Jewellery - Maxi Gossamer - Tarentella Gypsy - Necklace & Bracelets
*Shoes - LVLE - Amelia Pump - Apple (require SLink medium feet) @The Pier Market
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Mandy - Reds Pack @FaMESHed
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
*Pose - Sari-Sari - Happy - 06
Pose - Double Take - Living Perfection

Pic 5 & 6:
*Shirt - Haste - Summer Hoodie - Green (includes bra) @FaMESHed
*Ear Cuff - Haste - Chain Ear Cuff - Black @FaMESHed
Hair - Truth - Rogue (messy) - Gingers Pack @Uber
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Teeth - Whatever - Teeth 2.0 - Gem Piercing
Eyes - IKON - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
*Pose - Poseology - Elora - 4

Furniture:
*Chair Left - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Willow Chair A @FaMESHed
*Chair Right - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Willow Chair B @FaMESHed
*Table - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Side Table @FaMESHed
*Star - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Star Light @FaMESHed
*Lanterns (left to right) - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Star Lantern, Louis' Lantern & Louis' Batty Lantern @FaMESHed
*Tray - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Chalkboard Tray @FaMESHed
*Treats - Cheeky Pea - Louis' Hot Apple Cider Goodies @FaMESHed
Left Cat - Fashionably Dead - Cat - 02 Sleeping Curled @The Arcade
Right Cat - Fashionably Dead - Cat - 08 Stretching @The Arcade
House - Trompe Loeil - Willoughby Lakehouse - Cool

No comments: