Wednesday 19 November 2014

Collabor88 - November 2014

Now is the time to nip over to the Collabor88. It's been open for 10 days and the rush crowds have died down so now is your chance to get in some lag free shopping!

The Theme this month was Modern Alchemist so I wasn't really knowing what to expect but the colour palette for it looked promising.

Teefy pandered to my love for green with their Flutter Dress.



As soon as I saw the Emerald colour my green radar went off and I made a beeline right for it. Bam, in my inventory to be adored with all the other green dresses I have. I know, I know. I have a problem but it could be worse. The dress is gorgeous in any of the colours on offer to be honest. It's got very thin straps and then an extra strap that goes from the waistband and up around the neck that almost looks like a built in necklace.

The hair is a Collabor88 release from Exile. This is the Dancing Horses style and I went with the naturals pack because it has my favourite red colour, Sunset, and then other colours I can use for cosplay and RP.

I've always been keen on Pixicat since discovering the store a little while back so it's really awesome to see them in Collabor88. The Alchemy Dress is probably their best piece of work so far.



I'm in love with this. I wore it around for days because it was too pretty to take off. That might be hard to believe for most of you who see me running around naked and bald but I promise I do wear clothes at other times too! The detailing on the bust area of this dress is super pretty and it comes in packs of two colours so really you're getting two dresses for the price of one. I went for the Shade pack but if the colour packs aren't doing it for you then they have also got the skirt and shirt out separately for you to mix and match your own colours!

Baiastice rarely fail me when it comes to their Collabor88 release so of course this one was just as awesome as past rounds.



The Misty Jacket, Marianne Vest and Lily Skirt all fit together perfectly. I love when I don't have to try and wear different sizes together to make something fit so this is wonderful. You can wear the pieces all separately and of course mix and match the vast array of colours that Baiastice always provide. I especially like the frill detail on the skirt and the pleating off the satin fabric on it.

The hair, which comes with this dramtic hat is the Supreme style from Little Bones. The reds are a bit more intense than my usual tone but I like it and the style itself it super pretty, especially the twisted nature of it. The hat can be colour changed with a hud so you don't just have to use black.

ISON have brought you a shirt and pants combo that can be mixed and matched to your content.



I like that the Bandage Back Top and the Side Lace Pants come separately because it lets me mix and match the colours. It looks like a great suit when the colours are the same. The detailing down the side of the pants is really great as well as the straps across the back of the shirt.

The boots are the Flamel Boots from The Secret Store. Very cute boots that are perfect now that winter is starting to creep in. I'm really feeling cold today. I'm probably going to end up with more of these in different colours because picking one was so hard.

The absolutely stunning Zophia Bed in the background is by Trompe Loeil.



I think it's incredible that the bed comes in a made up version and also in a very slept in messy version as shown in the picture. Sorry guys and girls but I never make my bed unless I'm changing the sheets so having a messy version in SL is awesome.

The table, scales with books and the artwork on the wall are all part of the Modern Alchemy Lab Table Set from Second Spaces. You have a choice of three colours but this grass green colour really got me. Of course it did, it's green!

Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Dress - Tee*fy - Flutter Dress - Emerald @Collabor88
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Silver Love Tags - Short
Hair - Exile - Dancing Horses - Naturals Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with tintable lipstick)
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Moor
*Pose - Elephante Poses - Blame - #4

Pic 2:
Dress - Pixicat - Alchemy Dress - Shade Pack @Collabor88
*Necklace - Basiatice - Rajah Necklace - Onyx
Hair - Exile - Dancing Horses - Naturals Pack @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with tintable lipstick)
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Pose - Imeka - Nyla - Pose 4

Pic 3:
*Jacket - Basiatice - Misty Jacket - Burgundy @Collabor88
*Waistcoat - Basiatice - Marianne Vest - Burgundy @Collabor88
*Skirt - Basiatice - Lily Skirt - Burgundy @Collabor88
Hair - Little Bones - Supreme - Reds Pack (includes hat) @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with tintable lipstick)
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
*Pose - EverGlow - Sugar - 07

Pic 4:
Shirt - Ison - Bandage Back Top - Taupe @Collabor88
Pants - Ison - Side Lace Pants - Taupe @Collabor88
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Shangr La Heart - Long Gold
Boots - The Secret Store - Flamel Boots - Taupe @Collabor88
Hair - Little Bones - Supreme - Reds Pack (includes hat) @Collabor88
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with tintable lipstick)
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Moor
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
*Pose - EverGlow - Sweet - 10

Furniture:
Bed - Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed - White @Collabor88
Cupboard, Scales & Wall Art - Second Spaces - Modern Alchemy Lab Table Set @Collabor88
Skybox - Scarlet Creative - Lavender Brown House @Collabor88

No comments: