Tuesday 4 November 2014

Creepy Cute

I had a quick dash around The Dressing Room Fusion before it changes again on Friday. That means you still have chance to get some goodies from there.

I grabbed a great dress from Cynful, some hair from Mina and a necklace from Kunglers.



You didn't think I was going to just be cute did you? I saw this make up from Ama that is called The Shredder and I knew I had to pair it with something ridiculously cute to make it seem even creepier than it normally would be.

The Society Dress from Cynful, comes in a choice of three colours. I went with the Mint and it also comes with a hud that lets you change the colour of the belt. I love colour change pieces of clothes it makes accessorising so much easier when you can match things.

The necklace is the TDRF #050 Necklace from Kunglers. The copper colour pulled my attention to it so that was the one that found it's way to my inventory.

The hair, which I'm completely in love with because of this awesome hat, is the Carlijn hair from Mina. This is the Pastels Pack and it comes with a hud to let you change the colour of the hat. How cute is this hair?

Go check it out before it closes on the 6th to set up for the new round.

Happy Shopping!

Dress - Cynful - Society Dress - Mint @TDRF
Necklace - Kunglers - TDRF #050 Necklace - Copper @TDRF
*Make Up - Ama. - The Shredder
Hair - Mina - Carlijn - Pastels Pack @TDRF
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Hands - SLink - Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands - Casual (with League appliers)
Eyes - FATEeyes - V.3.0
Pose - Bounce This - Khloe - 1 @TDRF

Furniture:
*Drawers - Alouette - Ombre Dresser Drawers - Lavender
*Cabinet - Alouette - The Shiloh Cabinet - Purple
*Bat Silhouette - Alouette - Halloween Window Silhouette - Large Bat
*Bats (left to right, top to bottom) - Alouette - Gone Batty:
Bat Plushie - Bram
Bat Plushie - Stormy
Bat Plushie - Dotti
Bat Plushie - Archie
Bat Plushie - Autumn
Bat Plushie - Davey
Bat Plushie - Murray
Bat Plushie - Buffy
Bat Plushie - Kandy
Bat Plushie - Eggar
Bat Plushie - Jack
Bat Plushie - Paigely
Bat Plushie - Aimee
Bat Plushie - Baker

No comments: