Friday 1 May 2015

No21 - April/May 2015

Random SL Confession - For the first few weeks of Second Life I had no idea about Animation Overriders. I had a 'sexy walk' in a pair of shoes that I lived in (only because of that walk... they had bling) and I bought a pose from LAP that I would play every time I stood still. It wasn't until a new friend I made asked me why my AO only had one pose that I had to confess I had no bloody clue what an AO was!

Now we've all had a good laugh at how ridiculous I can be we can take a peek at what No21 has for the the April/May round.

My favourite is this dress from Foxes. I've been wearing it a lot recently. If you've seen me out and about it's probably been in this dress.



The Breezy dress comes in a massive range of bright and eye-catching colours. You will definitely find one that tickles your fancy but I zoned in on the Electric and fell in love with it. It even fitted over my Maitreya Lara beautifully and worked with available alphas on the hud.

The hair is a gorgeous new style from Lamb. There are two versions but I went for Haze which had some serious fringe (bangs). It's way more in your face than my normal kind of style but I am loving it.

Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Dress - Foxes - Breezy Dress - Electric @No21
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips - Short
Hair - Lamb - Haze - Gingers Pack @No21
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline (with Erin tintable lipstick)
Eyes - Ikon - Charm Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
Body - Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body - Includes Hands (with League appliers)
*Pose - Mien - Sonder - 03

*Bench - Cheeky Pea - Spheroidia Bench - Spring @No21

No comments: