Wednesday 20 May 2015

Shop Until You Drop

I think I might literally drop before I finish shopping today because I'm really not feeling very well at all. Something I ate is disagreeing with me in ways you don't want to explain so I'm curled up in a ball, sipping tea and trying really hard not to die.

However that's totally boring so I ended up doing this blog post. It's short, sweet and to the point!



The shirt and skirt are both new releases from ColdLogic. The Pirie Shirt is the Cotton version and it comes with standard sizes and a fit mesh for SLink Physique. I found that the size M fit better over my Maitreya Lara body than the SLink Physique fitmesh so play around with sizes. The Petion Skirt is the Green version. It includes two different belt colours and an option to wear the skirt without the belt too.

The hair is also a new release and s the Celeste style from Truth. You can choose to wear it without or without the cute little headband and if you do wear it then there's also a hud that allows you to change the colour.

The furniture set is the Repurposed Daybed Set from Cheeky Pea. You can find this at 6 Republic until the 27th of May. As always with Cheeky Pea you have a choice of adult or PG animations and a choice to buy each piece individually or as a set.

I'm going back to lying down now.

Happy Shopping!

Pic 1:
Shirt - ColdLogic - Pirie Shirt - Cotton
Skirt - ColdLogic - Petion Skirt - Green
*Shoes - FATEstep - Jessica Wedges
Hair - Truth - Celeste - Gingers Pack
Skin - League - Erin Pale - Feline
Eyes - Ikon - Charm Eyes - Moor
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies Eyelash
Body - Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body - Includes Hands & Feet (with League appliers)
*Pose - Bang - Stand 490 @We Love RP

H&G items:
*Daybed - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Daybed @6 Republic
*Screen - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Screen @6 Republic
*Light - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Wall Light @6 Republic
*Artwork Left - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Journey @6 Republic
*Artwork Centre - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Explore @6 Republic
*Artowork Right - Cheeky Pea - Repurposed Adventure @6 Republic
*Building - Soy - Machikouba House @Home Show 2015

No comments: